Saturday, March 26, 2005

Guangzhou

I must say it was an early rise. I got up at around 9am and got a good news. They increased the water flow which was suspected as the cause of the irregular water temperature which created much trouble during the shower time last night.

Over the breakfast, N sort of complained about the noise of my snoring. Different people had complained my noise during various trips and P was one of them. It was quite a surprise as N and R were in one room and I was in another and therefore it was quite amzaing about the "pollution" I created. Anyway it has been always my plan to do a check. Maybe I should arrange asap.

We went to Guangzhou after breakfast. I haven't had any chance to work and stay in GZ and it was quite foreign to me. The only impression to me is that it is not a safe place. The day trip was quite a surprise to me. I didn't think I could know much about GZ but I was happy to see new things.

(A) Some pics taken before lunch


(B) We had lunch at 莲香


(C) Continuing our random walk after lunch

No comments: