Saturday, April 09, 2005

Exchange Square & IFC

After taking some letters from my mail box, I continued to walk around Exchange Square and IFC. I used to work at ExSq and we moved to Quarrybay in 1996.




After taking a rest at McD, I walked around IFC2.



I was attracted by some people running at the west side of IFC. I thought they were off duty and went home.



While I was taking photos, I was polled by the pretty girl at the information counter to see if I needed any "help". She told me that it wasn't allowed to take photos inside IFC unless a permit is requested and granted via the management office. I was very unhappy as there isn't any visible notice. Anyway I gave her a few challenges and she handled quite politely. I walked away when her phone rang. Perhaps I should have asked her name and contact... :)

No comments: