Saturday, April 09, 2005

An extraordinary night...

I met P to watch the soccer games in England. It's the place closed to P's home. P said it's less expensive but I think he's too lazy to travel. Somehow he was very eager to go home early for the apparent sake of his wife, but this may not be a the real or dominant reason. Perhaps it's simply because he always wants to go to bed early, with no apparent reason... A weird person from this perspective...



The restaurant has a small tank:



Now the extraordinary things:

(1) Chelsea drew with Birmimgham! CHE had more opportunities but BIR defended very well. In a way, CHE was lucky to catch up after losing the first goal.

(2) Arsenal won against MID, but 1 goal only...!!

(3) Southhampton won 2:0 against ManU!!!

(4) Leon drew!!!!

(5) AC drew!!!!!

Jockey Club must have won a lot!!! And I lost all bets.

This is not the end of the story. After I went home, I tried to uploaded the pics I took to my notebook computer. And I did that. Somehow I thought I should clean up the CF card. This wasn't my common practice but somehow I did it.

And then... I found that some pics were missing in the computer and they were deleted from the CF card already!!! What a mess! I tried to be very careful when handling photos but it becomes my first time to lose photos that I took. Anyway the lesson could be that I shouldn't do anything serious while I was sleepy...

No comments: