Friday, June 10, 2005

Korean

P got his first pay cheque on Wednesday and it's time to celebrate. He definitely wasn't in a state of poverty but I think the sense of insecurity was grilling if not thrilling him. But I must say that in our age of dynamism, you can't be too confident about yourself and you risk being trapped by a false sense of security.

Anyway we chose Set C from the menu and it's a lot of food. Apart from the side dishes, it got green salad, beef roll (my favorite), bbq beef, shrimps, beef noodles, a small fruit plate and dessert. Normally I wouldn't order that much but I haven't been there for a long time. I was very full. The set costs HK$520 plus 10% service charge, but HSBC credit cards get a discount. I was very happy even though it's an expensive dinner for me... It should be ok if I don't do it every day... :P

P's wife couldn't join us as she was still working. She left office late and we decided to meet at Shooters.

No comments: