Friday, June 10, 2005

Shooters

P and I went to Shooters to meet N. We went there first and got a table. There were quite many people but the place wasn't as crowded as we went there last time on Firday.
As ususal, we ordered long island iced tea and after a while N came.

She was the kind of person that was shy about taking pictures. Perhaps there's a lack of confidence on herself.


P ordered his favorite salad for her. It was quite a struggle among them to decide what to have. Perhaps they enjoyed the process... :)


N asked some weird questions when I proposed to buy something on Sunday somewhere. Althought she was lauging when she talked, I believe she didn't think it's funny as the couple has had frequent debates recently. Obviously, I don't care too much as it's their conflict (if not war).

She said she was drunk because of the LIIT (she just had very little) while we were waiting at the taxi stand.

There was a long queue of people at 10:30pm and a long queue of taxis. People got on the taxis very slowly. Very stupid practice.

I was in a hurry to go home to join a teleconference at 11pm. Finally we jumped on a taxi at 10:50pm.

It was 11pm sharp when I stepped in my room after dropping them at Sheung Wan. I must say that alcohol did contribute to this accident.

No comments: