Monday, August 29, 2005

Happy Birthday!

It's my birthday. I got up late in the morning and didn't have breakfast. I was ready to go out at 10:55am. I originally planned to try the noodles of a small shop mentioned in the tour book. But yesterday, I saw that Ding Tai Feng (鼎泰丰) has a new restaurant in XTD and so I decided to have a try.



Just before I left, I took a few pics of myself in front of a mirror. But then I found that there's a parallel mirror at my back. So I took some pics using the (almost) parallel mirrors.



It was around 11:30am when I arrived at DTF. It's very quite but I wasn't the first customer. I took a table by the window and started ordering. Again as a hindsight, I ordered too much. I of course managed to clear all though: 小笼饱、菜肉云吞面、炸猪排、乌龙茶
(To my surprise, it was a bottle oolong tea!!!)

The lunch caused me around 105 yuan.

No comments: