Thursday, September 15, 2005

Cockroach

Occasionally I find cockroach in my apartment. I don't think my place is clean enough to keep cockroach away but I do think that I don't have food and don't cock and cockroach should just starve to death. I also believe they come from outside, whenever I see them.

On Sunday, I saw one and I failed to catch it. I didn't use insecticide as I turned on airconditioning at night. It might not be good to use it at night. In addition, the can was almost used up.

Very seriously, last night I went to supermarket to get a new can together with some bait. I didn't do anything last night.

This morning when I was busy at the washroom, I saw it standing at the door. It's strange that when I went out and got the can, it just stood still and didn't move. And then I used my insecticide to get rid of it.

It's the 2nd I see this summer. Hope I won't see another one very soon...

No comments: