Thursday, September 15, 2005

Finally

I guess I know why I had headache for the whole day yesterday. The symptoms came this morning and I think I caught a flu. I thought I should be ok and so I went back to work as ususal.

But I kept on sneezing and the running nose was quite irritating. So I went back home.

I planned to drop by my friend's restaurant to take a few shots and so I had a quick lunch in a restaurant at chun yuan street. It turned out it took quite a while, as the waitress warned. It took 30 min to make it. It's quite an interesting experience though to see so many people squeezing in and out during lunch hour. I don't know how much rent they pay but it sounds like having lots of business, at least at lunch time.

The dish came finally. The color was quite strange though.
火局 鸡排饭:


I then went to the restaurant and took a few pics outside. I tried to go in but the door was locked. I peeked and didn't see my friend. And I didn't bring my cell phone today.

I waved to the people inside and a lady didn't come to the door. She just shaked her hand and asked me to go. I think I shouldn't bother the people inside and so... I left...

No comments: