Sunday, September 04, 2005

An interesting dinner

I repeatedly forgot this appointment made a few weeks ago. Perhaps I would have stayed in Shanghai longer till today if I haven't made the arrangement.

In fact, I got the menu (yes, menu!) on Fri and then I forgot completely when I told my mom on Fri evening that I would visit my parents on Sunday. Anyway I think it's an indication of poor memory rather than lack of importance.

It's quite amazing to see that the couple made a serious dinner. It takes more than time, effort and technique. It's just another sign of enjoying life.




By the way, it's their 5th anniversary on coming Fri. I recalled that on that day in 2000 I needed to help another friend who got married the same day but the banquet was arranged a week later. I managed to help him in the morning and then joined this couple's banquet in the evening.

Time flies...

No comments: