Sunday, May 07, 2006

Afternoon Tea

I was supposed to meet P (and his wife N) at Shun Tak in the afternoon. I didn't commit a time as I was walking from IFC and I might do some shopping. They left already when I went there. I was quite surprised. It's not that they didn't wait for me (as I didn't commit) but the fact that they left so soon was very very very typical of P's character & behaviour - to meet his physiological needs (hunger, this time) in the shortest possible time, and then ran as soon as possible. Being fast at everything could be useful in the right context but I believe his lover should be under unnecessary pressure & tension. Anyway he then suggested to meet at Hai An (海安) which was supposed to be a very old HK style restaurant. This time I was suprised by their choice, as both of them didn't like old and "sub-ordinary" places (more about the environment & setup) such as Lian Xiang (莲香). I haven't been there before and I am indifferent about it.



History repeats itself. When talked about whether they kept a diary and whether it would help if there's a need (or curiosity) to see what we did in the past. In fact, this was my afterthought after posting today's old stores (当年今日). She suggested me to write down for our encounter. Obviously what I could do is to take a photo and put it somewhere. She refused not to take it and hid her face with her hands. In fact, I got many many pics of her / them of the same posture... :)


No comments: