Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Girls Girls Girls


Even though I missed the b/f appointment with Tiger, I still enjoy the breakfast on 2/F very much.

In Hilton, occassionally I see very "bright" girls visiting.  For example, during my 2nd b/f here, I saw a pretty and tall (very tall) girl visiting.  I thought she wasn't doing b/f and probably the restaurant just invited her to see what snacks she wanted.  It's interesting to see how she drew the intention of the guys (including myself).

And I did see several good looking ones in some other occasions.

Talking about girls, it was new to me that there was a "band" singing in the lobby in the afternoon.  The first time (and only) time was on Saturday.  There were 4 girls in short (excessively, I'd say) red dress playing chinese instruments and singing.  It's quite good, I mean their singing.

No comments: