Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!


Even though I have lots to do and catch up, I have decided to take a day off.  Of course, it took great courage and guts to ask for it, given the deep backlog, and yet I did ask for and get it... :)

Having said that, there is no great plan.  Originally I wanted to go to Xiang Shan (香山) to have a walk and stretch out but the weather isn't particularly good.  However, I can't complain more simply because I don't see the blue sky in BJ.  

Last night I went to do a foot massage with Tiger.  We planned to meet and have breakfast this morning at 7:30am.  And it shouldn't be a surprise that I just couldn't wake up.  It was 7:30am already when I got his call.  However, he should share the blame as after returning to my room, he told me that ESPN was playing Chelsea and I watched the game till (12:30am, well... yes, 12:30am only).  Anyway as far as I know, he isn't a b/f (nor big b/f) person.  Therefore, I shouldn't create any physiological nor physchological damage to the guy.

Even though I am on leave, there are still some e-mails that I need to send to prepare for Wed & Thu.  Hopefully I can go back to HK on Thu night.  It will be a late CX flight at 9:30pm and I guess it will be around 2:30am when I reached home, assuming no delay.  I recalled that I only did once with KA very long time ago and I decided not to do that again.  Of course, there is little if any choice with CX.

p1 is taking her vacation today and will be back in a week's time.  Yesterday her mood had been going up during the day and she was happy with whatever happened.  And she went to the place that I have been talking to visit for the whole year (and I am still talking, only).  I think she must have fun.  By the way, perhaps because it's the summer season, p2 is on leave too.

By the way, last year, I spent my bday in Shanghai.  It's an ordinary day that I was very happy to wander.  I still recalled that I had a over-configured lunch at ding tai feng in xin tian di, and bought me a pair of shoes for work as I forgot to bring mine...  Sometimes I found it useful to jot down using the blog.  Of course, there are always secrets or "dark" (or darker) side that we don't want to share...  Apart from that, it's quite useful from a diary standpoint.

3 comments:

女中豪傑 said...

Happy Birthday to u!!!

pompom said...

sheng ri kuai le, zhao xiong!

alan said...

生日快? !
今朝有酒今朝醉, 明日愁?明日?.