Saturday, December 23, 2006

Innovation that matters

Finally it's up and running.

The prototype was built a week ago. And then today came the last day before a long break. I re-prioritized my work and gave a final touch.

To my surprise, when I did some experiments at the pantry, I found that it wasn't working as expected. I did some investigation and enhanced the solution further.

(it's done during dept x'mas lunch)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onoXoKfpCCc


It was then transferred to production at tiger's place. Again some fine tuning was needed. With tiger's contribution of a xxx strap, it now stands upright and carries out the important duty of automated irrigation, which will keep tiger free from worrying about the plant while taking an extended leave.





老电曾几何时的口号:只要有梦想,凡是可成真。

No comments: