Sunday, December 17, 2006

One Fine Day Earned

The day was originally booked for helping pom's event and she cancelled the "order" last night. I then found that I have a day EARNED... :) Hope pom will share with us some pics later.

It was a late start in the morning. In fact, not sure because of the black coffee at 11pm with JRPY, I couldn't get into sleep easily. Or wasn't it too cold? I just had a brief cover and found it quite cold. I upgraded myself with a blanket and then slept well from 3am to 10:30am.

It was a very great day. The sky was blue and clear. It's cold and yet comfortable. I made a wise and yet unwise choice: cleaning stuffs at home.



The big lunch took me 1 hour to prepare. It was a small lunch in portion but a big lunch in terms of effort. And... I took my risk to finish the expired canned soup (corn & mushroom, i think). The tomattos & onion were fresh from the market though. By the way, the stuffs costed me HK$7 and I asked the lady why she gave a change of HK$43 as I thought I paid HK$20. She then started complaining that I didn't know how much I paid (HK$50) etc. A carrier around said he was more than 50 years ago... etc. (a totally unrelated topic). Quite embarrasing though. But good that I had HK$50 in my pocket instead of HK$20. Now I am HK$30 richer than I thought!!!



Just had a nice chat with my niece in the down under. Sent her some pics taken last night at old nest. And of course, I didn't forget that pa left us exactly 2 months ago. Quite missed him... :)

No comments: