Saturday, February 10, 2007

Big Breakfast

Last night I decided not to work, any more, for a night. I went to LKF for a drink with TLo and SL. I tried to squeeze in the german place but it's full. We then moved up and found a desk around the corner. There were quite many people but I wouldn't say it's full to LKF's standard.

I thought up catch up with mo for dinner (heard that it's a bday one for someone) but then it was too late. And then JRPY would meet his first lady in TKS which wasnt a good choice as I was in Central already.

I was n't hungry but still chose to eat. I got a bowl of beef + dumpling noodle and then headed back home.

A shower didn't take too much time and I went to bed quite early. The plan was to get up early and go back to work. Before going to bed, I rang up JT and found that he was in London, a place that I dropped by very briefly, twice, in 1997 (or 98?). No big nor surprising nor new news.

My skin still hurt me. Not sure how long it will take to recover. A bad sleep ended at 6:30am. And then Liang Xiang was the place I chose to have a very big breakfast... :)

It was a good start...







No comments: