Sunday, April 15, 2007

For One More Day


I have stopped myself from buying books for a while (not magazines though) to avoid overspending on books that I can hardly finish (well... even browse through).

Today I made a brief visit to a bookstore in Central (Commercial) and bought two.  One is "For One More Day", by Mitch Albom.

I read his books like "Tuesdays with Morrie: An Old Man, a Young Man, and Life's Greatest Lesson" (well before it became a popular one in HK) and "The Five People You Meet in Heaven".  The books are thin, easy and yet heavy.

A quick browse at "For One More Day" immediately triggered an impulse buy.  Went thru the initial part on 2 subway trips.  I like it.  By chance, on my way back to the old nest, I saw a boy reading the Chinese version of the same book.

And I miss my pa, very much... :)

No comments: