Friday, April 06, 2007

Obituary


Shooters 52 in Times Square is gone...

It's quite unbelieveable when pp shared the news over lunch.
I forgot when it was opened but it's very long time ago.
I didn't go there often until JRPY introduced me LIIT.
I liked it very much.  Yes, very much, as most of my buddies know.
In fact, I spent many saturday afternoon there enjoying LIIT, alone.
It was a common exercise before heading to old nest for dinner.
Those were the days.
I couldn't recall when I stopped going as often.
Probably because of working in PRC in 01/02 and then 03/04/05.

I think I mentioned in my blog before.
The peak "performance" was to take 4 glasses of LIIT in a row.
I was very drunk.
I think I did it twice.
Ming had the honor (?) to be with me in one occasion.
She had something else and I think she had the same number of glasses of something.

I went to 13/F this afternoon.
It's now a shanghaiese restaurant.
I didn't miss the restaurant too much, but more about the memories and drinks.

And the drink with Tiger & PP.
Not sure the exact question that I asked PP that triggered something.
Right, couldn't recall.
But must be a good question.
A good question from dong xie xi du?

以前我认为那句话很重要,因为我觉得有些话说出来就是一生一世,现在想一想,说不说也没有什么分别,有些事会变的。我一直以为是我自己赢了,直到有一天看着镜子,才知道自己输了,在我最美好的时候,我最喜欢的人都不在我身边。如果能重新开始那该多好啊!

What can I say?
Probably nothing new => http://shallwetalk.blogspot.com/2006/01/blog-post_03.html

No comments: