Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Plaza Mayor

(video re-uploaded)

Day 1 - May 21



My AP leader asked the gang to have dinner together at Plaza Mayor. The traffic was a bit congested. Four of us shared a taxi and it took us 22 Euros, which was quite expensive.

Dinner started at 8am and we got some time taking photos before gathering. The food was great. In fact, we ordered too much as there were quite a few appetizer dishes (tapas). I ordered suckling pig as my main dish.

I wandered and took more pics after dinner and I saw much people left already. I got no choice and stayed with the colleagues, mainly from Australia with one from Netherland and the other U.S. It was around midnight when I stepped into the hotel again.

(somehow youtube thinks the video duration is zero... this is a re-try)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03wAl8si8Yo


No comments: