Wednesday, October 17, 2007

What a day!

Got up at 8:15am while there was a call at 9am

So I decided to take the call at home

And didnt have access to the materials and didnt have my notebook with me

Innovative enough... i recalled that i still kidnapped woo's notebook

So I tried to connect back to company network

And then... found that it didnt have the s/w for broadband access

Tried to be a free rider and used someone else's broadband

Didnt work somehow

So I just stayed thru the call without the presentations

It's ok, apparently

Went back to office at 11am

Saw Ming

And by chance she was available for lunch

And subsequently i declined invitations from Tiger and K, indpendently

I went to Peiking House with Ming

And we ate alot

First of all, it costed us HK$333.30

What a great number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We ordered a qian cai (前菜、皮蛋豆腐), tian ya (填鸭) and a xiao chao (小炒、辣椒猪肉青?)

We finished the qian cai & xiao chao and around half of tian ya

I was the lucky on to bring the stuffs back

But then I needed to go out in the afternoon and I didnt think I wouild consume them at night

So I just kept them at the fridge

I did try to poll Tiger to see if he's interested, even though I knew the chance was slim

But he was in a call and couldnt afford 5 seconds of attention

So... too bad... for him...

And I went out with Ming at 2:30pm

She needed to go to Wanchai and I was heading to Admiralty

I had a long and nice chat with my AP folk

Went back home at 5pm

Polled Mr. Lo for drink

I suspected he suspected I got some new and/or secret info to share and he agreed to meet at 6pm in LKF (obviously at my favorite german restaurant), which was surpising to me

And I polled Woo and Mo to see if they would join or not

Apparently not...

Finished drink at 7:30pm (2 bottles of beers, around 800cc)

Tried to have a 3-party call with JRPY and JRPY's JRPY

Wasn't successful

It was around 9pm when I got off thebus

I was drunk

I doooooooooo my octopus when I got off!!!

So I incurred a HK$5.3 damage... too bad

It's hard to earn and save money these days...

And the earning & saving power is decreasing over time and the spending power is increasing...

And I wasn't hungry

But didn't want to go back home

So I went to the BBQ place

Ordered a few items

It costed me HK$131... I gave a HK$500 note and got a return of HK$369!!! What a great number...

Just came back home... a bit drunk... posting random stuffs...

...

No comments: