Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Bleeding X'mas

Bought an SB800 today in Wing Shing at HK$2,630.

Was considering and about to buy Nikkor AF 135mm f/2 DC but managed to
control my desire. Not sure I can hold how long though. The guy
offered HK$6,650. I went to Tin Cheung in TST in the evening and the
price is HK$6,700, pretty much the standard price. However, I saw two
boxes in TC and only one in WS... So is it better off to buy in TC?

And in Mongkok, a store (let's call it X) is selling the 105mm version
at HK$5,000 which is quite a bargain. WS has no stock. TC has no stock
neither and the guy said the price is HK$5,350. The problem with X is
that it's quite a small store and the guys don't look pro. Not sure if
it matters at all if one can inspect the product wisely...

Well... let me cool down a bit before buying another lens... I've got
many (and probably too many) already...

P.S. Went to LKF after TST and had 2 glasses of beer. It's not as busy
as I thought...

P.S. Quite surprised to see that German Beer was closed. It's probably
the only restaurant / bar shutting down, as far as I could see along the
street... Merry Christmas... :)

2007.12.25 11:58pm
@Nest (isn't it obvious?)



***



Product info => http://nikonimaging.com/global/products/speedlights/sb-800/index.htm

No comments: