Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It's Monday

Somehow the weekend went past fast, very fast. And it's a busy Monday, as ususal. It's my boss' birthday and I sent him a brief happy birthday e-mail. Then came a longer than expected with client, to prepare for presentation to the board tomorrow. Well... And it's not a good as headache was haunting me.

Tiger didn't offer but he eventually did, to buy me and MM and Mr. Lo a coffee at cova. It's getting expensive, as I mentioned before.

I should have taken Tiger's free ride home, which was supposed to be an "early" one as Tiger had a deadline to meet someone at 8pm, after returning home from office. But he was late. Well... she was late and therefore he was late. And then I was caught by p3 to do some administrative stuffs to prepare for tomorrow.

And then I saw Ming's message about dropping by the office to drop some receipts, and she polled to have dinner together. I countered to meet somewhere in Wanchai or Causewaybay and I could help her to bring back the receipts tomorrow. We ended up meeting at Sorabol at 8:20pm.

Then this came the unexpected. Well... it's not completely true. I knew that her bday is in Dec but I couldn't recall it's so soon. So I offered to treat. We discussed briefly and I warned her that Set C is my favorite (when I have dinner with JRPY) and it's a lot of food, but it gets the dishes I like very much.

So we ordered Set C, and a bottle of Korean white wine (355ml, @20%)... My wishes:

- Happy birthday
- Merry christmas
- Happy new year
- Earn more
- etc. etc. etc.

It's a very very very very very big dinner and I liked it (not sure if she did the same). She wanted to have dessert (ginger milk) next door but we were too full. So we had a random walk in G.O.D. and it's good that there's no bleeding...

We then made a wise decision to skip dessert... :D


With Ming @Sorabol, CWB, 2007.12.17

No comments: