Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ricoh

2008.03.26

I took my Ricoh Caplio R6 to Wanchai for repair.  Their office is on Fleming Road which ins't too bad in terms of location.  The lady said there's dirt in th lens (that's what i thought) and it should be ready for pickup in 2-3 weeks... :(

It's around 12:30pm when I finished and was thinking of lunch options.  I had a big breakfast at McD in the morning and wasn't hungry.  But then I was thinking of good places in Wanchai, such as Pantry, etc.  My decision was to go to Zai Xing 再兴 and I had:

roast pork rice (烧腩饭 to be exact, HK$55!)
veg
soup

I paid HK$67 for the lunch which is quite expensive.  But then it's really really really very good.  I didn't have my camera with me and my cellphone didn't work, so I couldn't share the great dish with you folks...

Given that, I think I should be on diet, starting right now, for 3 days... :)

No comments: