Sunday, November 09, 2008

Soccer

2008.11.08

I started and finished swimming with an empty stomach.  It was around 10pm when I left the pool, which by chance was the 2nd half of Arsenal vs. ManU.  I wasn't too keen to watch it at say a bar in Wanchai.  By chance, I recalled that Jockey Club did have live show and so I just went there to see if they still do this these days.  And I saw a lot of people... :)

It's quite interesting to watch the game in a crowd and you could hear all the comments, wishing thinking, dirty words, noise at various moments of truths, and how people react when the players did apparently bad/stupid passes, shots, etc.

Anyway, I didn't bet.  It's a good game based on the 30+ minutes I watched.

I walked towards the west and saw the "pawn" shop at tai wong street east.  The outlook was interesting.  Would explore more in the future.

No comments: