Monday, February 06, 2006

450cc


I was thinking (very deeply, as ususal) about when to go to the pool. Typically speaking it's more crowded in the afternoon than at night, say, after 8pm. It's very sunny and so I decided to try the afternoon session. It's more crowded than I thought and the public area was smaller than ususal as some lanes were booked by some other parties. It's a good excuse that I could manage to finish 50 instead of 60 laps due to the time & effort spent on avoiding others.

It's my intention to be a regular donor but I couldn't manage to do it. Just before CNY, I heard that there is a shortage (of "O", to be specific) but I never made it.

This afternoon I dropped by the center in central on the way back home after swimming. There were 1 or 2 people waiting to complete the administration but more people came after 6pm. This time my left side worked properly (pretty fast, in fact) and there was no need to switch to the other one.

The center was better equipped than the mobile unit (which I used to join events organized by the company). At least, with a donor card, they could tell when/where the last donation was.

No comments: