Monday, November 13, 2006

Tempting

I did several measures in the past few days and it's apparent that the weight rose slowly but steadily. It's time to act.

However, it's so tempting to eat. This morning I tried very hard to stay home for breakfast (cereal) instead of having big b/f in wanchai.

When it came to lunch, I was wondering in PP and again with prolonged struggle, I decided to have a simple one in QB.

At night, I wanted to join Pom and Egg for big dinner (1st choice: Snake King Fun, 2nd choice: W). Again I decided to eat light and had a congee in Sang Kee.

After going back home, I still have a can of beer left over from BBQ. I was thinking seriously to take it or not. Then I gave up... :)

Instead I took some other stuffs...

Well, one of the reasons of raising the bar is that I am going to have a leisure trip with JRPY and will visit JRPY's JRPY. I know in the end we shall eat a lot and perhaps drink a lot. It's better to move early and create a buffer... :P

No comments: